Sibenik, apartments for sale, 365.000 € - 515.000 €, ID: 4540
- 79 - 108 m²
- 2 - 3
- 300 m
- Sea view
Two villas each with 6 apartments (2 on each floor) each with a terrace and sea view in a beautiful area of Sibenik with quiet surroundings and breathtaking scenery and views only 300m to the beach.
- Spacious terrace and floor-to-ceiling windows from the living/dining area to the terrace with a view of the Šibenik islands or Šibenik (depending on the apartment)
- Outdoor whirlpool (on the terrace or roof-deck)
- Built-in-kitchen from the Austrian company DANKÜCHEN
- Each bedroom with its own bathroom (exceptions possible)
- Separate toilet for guests
Construction, features and security:
- Elevator (TKE Synergy 100 steel look LEDplate)
- Flooring: natural stone (travertine) in all rooms
- Bathroom/WC wall covering: natural stone (travertine)
- Exclusive bathroom equipment with brand-name sanitary ware, wall-hung toilet with flushing rim with concealed cistern, spacious walk-in-shower
- Daikin Altherma 3 - innovative air-conditioning and heating system based on the latest Bluevolution technology with efficiency class A++; hotel version via air ducts; Uponor Klett Comfort floor heating in all rooms (warranty: 10 years) with Smatrix X-245; W-LAN controllable
- Satelite TV-communal system as well as TV and satellite connections in all rooms for free TV
- Barrier-free transitions between all rooms and to the terrace
- Video surveillance, burglar-proof doors, electrically operated roller shutters, built-in mosquito nets
- Room doors with a completely hidden hinge system and pleasantly quiet magnetic lock
- Future-proof equipment with smart-home-technology to control the air conditioning, shutters etc.
- Attractive thermal insulation facade (10 cm) with energy-efficient triple-glazed ALU-frame windows
- Solid construction paired with modern architecture and high-quality plaster
Ready for the Summer of 2024.
The district Podsolarsko is only 3 km away from the old town of Šibenik and the historical city center; the beach is reached after a 300 m walk in 5 minutes.The largest Croatian holiday resort, Amadria Park, with its five-star hotels and a marina is also located in the immediate vicinity. The Dalmare shopping center with various shops (pharmacy, hardware store, supermarkets, bakery, clothing and shoe stores, etc.) cinema, fitness center, cafes and restaurants as well as plenty of parking spaces.
More about Sibenik
Sibenik is about an hour drive from Split, 80 km north. It is a fabulous tourist destination built around the magnificent Cathedral. The old town is built up the steep hillside from the Riva, giving the appearance that almost every house in Sibenik has a sea view. Kornati National Park, hundreds of tiny islands, uninhabited and protected, make Sibenik a destination with a difference for most tourists.
It has a more relaxed feel than Zadar or Split but it is still a sought after holiday destination. It is close to Skradin village, at the foot of the Krka National Park where Bill Gates has taken some of his holiday's for many years.
Sibenik property is more modestly priced than Split. Many Sibenik houses are built with old Dalmatian stone and are often very narrow and tall. It is possible to have a property in Sibenik of 15 sq m going up 5 levels with a roof terrace and sea views. Villas in Sibenik line the coast road North and South and apartments and flats in Sibenik vary in price depending on size and location, but some of them are very reasonably priced.