Kastela, old stone house for sale, 205,000 €, ID: 988
- 75 m²
- 30 m
PRICE REDUCED FROM 240.000 EUR!
It's a fantastic renovated stone house located in the centre of the beautiful historic village, ideally located between Split and Trogir.
The house has 3 floors and a large roof terrace with panoramic mountain view from balcony! Total living area is 75 square meters + 25 square metre roof terrace with brick built BBQ.
The house is part of the original settlement of houses behind the Castle that was built in the 15th century.
The property is a traditional stone house that has existed since the village was formed in the 15th Century and it’s very well situated for visiting Split, Trogir, Sibenik, Omis, Zadar and Krka Park.
The house is only 30 metres from the sea with the closest beach only being a 1 minute walk from the house. There are quiet family beaches with natural shade close by.
The beaches of the Kastela region combine into a 6km long string of bays and bathing areas which are shaded by pine trees. The shops and restaurants in the local area are open all year round.
The location is peaceful with all the shops you require for your essentials accessible by foot. As well as being close to the beach the house is also close to historic buildings including a Castle and Church.
The house is original stone house so no parking space. There is lots of free parking on street nearby.
- Luxury Stone House That Was Part Of The Original Village Settlement. Completely Refurbished To High Standard.
- Large 25 m2 Roof Terrace. Rare for stone houses. With Built in Large Charcoal Brick Barbecue and Panoramic View. Grill fish and some meat and enjoy meals in the warm Croatian sun enjoying the panoramic mountain view.
- Air Conditioning is installed on all 3 floors for ultimate comfort
- 2 Bathrooms – Ground floor with large bath for 2, sink,toilet and 1st floor with Luxury Jet Shower with radio, sink, toilet. Tiled.
- Satellite Television installed for large selection of channels in English, German, Italian, French and other languages
- Bedroom 1 with Large Super King Size Bed with large cupboard for storage space, 32 Inch Flat Screen TV with DVD & Satellite.
- Bedroom 2/Living Room – This room is open plan and can either be used as a bedroom or a living room. Italian designer double sofa bed and 2nd single sofa bed. 42 Inch Flat Screen Television, Drinks Fridge, Hi-Fi, DVD Player, DVDs, Playstation 2.
- Designer Fully Fitted Italian Kitchen, Bosch Oven,Microwave, Tall Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine, Large Dish Washer. Tile Flooring.
Price includes Kitchen, All Appliances in the house, Televisions, Satellite, Furniture and ready to move in or for rental. House already has letting permit.
The house is 10 minutes to Split airport, 15 minutes to Split town, 15 minutes to Trogir by car. Approximately 1 hour to Krka National Park. Great Location for discovering Croatia. There is also a good bus service that runs to Split and Trogir nearby.
Please call our Split office to arrange a viewing.
More about Kastela
The town of Kastela is situated in the Bay of Kastela, on the coast and stretches over the length of 17 kilometers. The town is specific because it is developed around 7 small settlements (Kastel Stafilic, Kastel Novi, Kastel Stari, Kastel Luksic, Kastel Kambelovac, Kastel Gomilica and Kastel Sucurac) or around castles. Each village has its own castle, particularity merged into character of this part of Mediterranean.
There is a newly built ACY Marina capable to accommodate big number of private and charter boats.
Kastela has excellent traffic infrastructure /international airport Split, a railway station, and access to Split - Zagreb highway/. Both Split and Trogir are only 20 minutes' drive.
Except for the sea and sun and its cultural and historic monuments, Kastela also offer many concerts, fishermen's feast and various sport/recreational activities. Many festivities take place at night at summer terraces, narrow streets, taverns and restaurants where local specialties are served.
Every year from July 1 - August 31 the "Kastela Cultural Summer" takes place. Events are held by the sea at the historic centres and castles. The highlight of the summer season is "Evenings of Dalmatian Songs" with traditional a cappella singing, known as Klape singing. Kastela with its cultural, natural and climate particularities was always interesting to visitors.
There are opportunities to buy property in Kastela area and these are mostly traditional stone houses and apartments tucked away in narrow streets hundreds of years old and full of character. Kastela's old villages are partly covered by the world heritage protection.
When buying Croatian property and especially real estate in Kastela it's important to ensure the title to the property is clear. However, this situation has ensured that there are many investment and refurbishment opportunities in Kastela real estate.
Property in Kastela is a great investment, very affordable but with growing value. It is a different market than other tourist property in Croatia.